2
Monday, August 22, 2011 Post By: Grayne Wetzky

31 day primal challenge - update

Another week has passed of my 31 day cheat free primal challenge. That means I am two weeks in to my 31 day experiment. The primal experiment is not complicated. I don't eat any sugary foods, no grains or dairy (except kefir) and get daily exercise. My goal is to see what kind of progress I can make living cheat free for one month.

The past week has been fairly successful. I've managed to stay on the straight and narrow as far is food is concerned. I enjoy eating primal so that is not such a big accomplishment. When it comes to my exercise routine I've hit a little snag. I've managed to strain a muscle in my back which has kept me from moving to much the past three days.

The results from week two are that I've lost another 3 pounds for a total of 12 pounds since I started my experiment. I have not tested my pull ups capacity so I am going to assume that I still can't do any. My waist line has shrunk considerably.

I am very pleased with the results so far. The three pounds I have lost since last Monday means that I now weigh 228 pounds. This is significant to me because it means I've got below 230 pounds. That has been a long held weight plateau that I have had a hard time breaking through. Now that I have broken it I am confident that I will lose more weight in the weeks to come.



  1. Good for you! Enjoy it.

  1. @Austan thank you. It is a great feeling.

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright Reserved COURAGEOUS MIND 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All